Update on booking: As some of you know, I was in a serious car accident in June. I had the tendons in my left hand severed in the accident. I wanted to let my loyal clients know whats going on. I have been off work on recovery for the last two months. If you called and I did not return your call I am sorry.
I will be returning to work in sept. I can start tentatively booking some apts. now and some confirmed. Due to modified duty requirements, 3/4 body will not be available as I have to have a break after most services. If you want all these services you will have to book separately so the appropriate time can be put in. Also if you would like a Tuesday you should call me. Otherwise book Thursday and Saturday. I hope you all understand this is out of necessity as I would not inconvenience my clients like this normally. I thank you all for your loyalty and patience through this and appreciate the emails to check on me as well. Look forward to seeing you all soon. Shannon
Select the link below to make an online appointment using my online calendar. If you have any trouble using the link please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with full detail of the issue so I can try to solve the problem. Your help is greatly appreciated. if the link doesn't work please use the site address http://sugarmeright.clickbook.net
If you wish to pay by Credit Card Please see the store area and use the paypal buttons. Otherwise bring cash.
|Week Day||Open From - To|
|Sunday||Closed for Business|
|Monday||Closed for Business|
|Tuesday||02:00 PM - 09:00 PM|
|Wednesday||Closed for Business|
|Thursday||11:00 AM - 09:00 PM|
|Friday||Closed for Business|
|Every other Saturday||09:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
To book an appointment, do one of the following 3 things.
1. Book Online: Click the above link. Note that the times of availability above are just a base work schedule. There are other times available on certain days but you must look at the calendar as it will not always be the same.
2. Call me at 705-931-2324. If you get voicemail, please leave a message, my voicemail is private. If I do not answer the phone it is simply because I am not in a position to answer it. I may be with a client. I can't call you back if you don't leave a message.
3. Or Email me at email@example.com
Never try to book at the last minute. The only day that you can book and get a same day apt. is Thursday.
1. Take an aspirin or ibuprofen before your apt. It will help keep down any inflammation and even lessen the pain if you do not have a high tolerance.
2. Don't book right before your cycle, this is more uncomfortable in the Bikini area.
3. Don't workout after sugaring, bacteria can cause pustules. Not uncommon with hair removal but avoiding will help.
4. Avoid intimacy the same night as any bikini work. This too can cause bacteria and chaffing.
5. Afternoon appointments for Bikini work will lessen the pain.
6. Make sure your Bikini is trimmed to 1/4 inch or 7-10 days hair growth. Any longer will be more uncomfortable. Any shorter will take to long.